Tonight my key got stuck in my front door when I came home. I called the horribly mean maintenance people three times in two hours to try to get it fixed and these are the responses I got (no joke).
1. The first woman asked for my name, phone number and address and said that she would call me back in 20 minutes after she tried to call the super of the building. She, of course, never called me back.
1.5 I called and someone hung up on me, so that doesn't count.
2. Another woman asked for my name, phone number and address and told me that it wasn't their problem and that anything to do with the front door was my problem, "so call a locksmith."
3. The third woman, and the most glorious, told me that their company no longer owned the building, that she didn't know who owned it now and that I would have to figure out who owned it and call them with the problem.
So I got a big bowl of ice cream.
Of course after about a half hour of struggling, the key slipped easily out in my hand while I was fiddling with it on while on the phone. Awesome.
Edna Vs. Disney's A Christmas Carol
16 years ago
1 comment:
Ice Cream, what a wonderful invention. Cheryl (my much older sister) and I enjoyed Ice Cream today as we discussed the world.
Other than your adventures, how are you?
Post a Comment